We’re expanding our C# development team in our software delivery centre on the 23rd floor of the landmark Strojarska 20 building.
Working with a UK based FinTech client, this role would ideally suit someone who already have 2-3 years of developing on the C# platform in a commercial environment.
This is an attractive career option as we are constantly using the latest tools and techniques from the Microsoft platform, and seeing how we can apply them to this product.
If you think you have what it takes to join one of the most innovate software services firms in Croatia, drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll be working in a small Agile development team to implement new functions and features of this complex financial accounting product.
Writing and executing unit, integration and system tests on both your own and others’ code, you will contribute ideas to product design and product architecture.
And you’ll participate in team sprint planning and product demonstrations.
Interested? To be considered for this superb opportunity, we’re looking for:
- Two to three years experience in asp.Net, C# HTML4 & 5, CSS 2 & 3
- Mobile development experience will be considered as a big plus,
- A degree in a relevant IT discipline such as Computer Science is a big plus,
- Possess first class interpersonal and communication skills both, written and verbal. You should also be passionate about delivering high quality and innovative software solutions, with a confident, problem solving attitude
- Experience of MVC, Web Services, JQuery, AJAX would be beneficial. Experience of DevExpress components would be equally favourable. Some knowledge of automated testing tools and frameworks would be advantageous to your application
- Knowledge of SQL Reporting Services 2008 R2, as well as a good technical documentation writing skills
- A great sense of humor will go a long way in this role.
- You’ll be working in a Grade A facility with dynamic colleagues and a panoramic view of Zagreb
- You’ll earn a competitive salary and enjoy a range of benefits including annual health check, contribution towards commute costs and flexible working arrangements.
- We invest in our people – as a member of our Learning & Development academy you can fill gaps in your core skills, extend your skill profile and learn some leading edge technologies such as Blockchain & AI.
- Team building activities include white water rafting, water sports and a healthy social calendar.
- You may have some occasional travel opportunities and may participate in leading edge R&D projects in your spare time.
- If you need to get away from the screen, drop up to the roof-top cafe on 25th floor. Relax; coffee or juice is on us!