We’re expanding in Zagreb and are seeking talented Java developers to join our team.
Join a talented Fintech dev team that works on mission-critical payment services. You’ll be joining a highly-experienced team of developers and will be interacting on a daily basis with the core team in Ireland.
You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
– Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
– Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code
– Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
– Prepare and produce releases of software components
– Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
– 3+ years of Proven hands-on Software Development experience – ideally within an Enterprise environment
– Proven working experience in Java Enterprise (J2EE) development – preferably across the Full Stack and including the Spring Framework.
– Competent to work in a Test Driven Development context
– Ability to influence the system design, development stacks and lead with initiatives
– Knowledge of building micro-service systems
– Mobile development experience would be nice
– Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
– Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
– Experience with Cloud computing
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– We’re looking for team players with strong communications skills.
– A great sense of humour will go a long way in this role.
– Job involves spending up to 2-4 weeks per year working from the Ireland (all expenses paid + per diem)
– We’ll invest in your skills development by creating a customised Learning & Development plan that suits your needs in context of the role.
– Annual health check – to make sure you’re fit and healthy and help you stay that way.
– Pleasant & Flexible working environment with panoramic views of Zagreb.
– Competitive salary designed to reward performance, encourage initiative and drive innovation.
– We seek to create an environment where your work/life balance is respected and you can develop your career over several years.
– If you’re interested in #blockchain this will be a great place for you to be
– Coffee on the roof-top cafe (courtesy of Keeper) is a great way to freshen up and clear your mind.
If you think this might be of interest, get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org and he’ll set up a call to discuss.