We’re expanding our team in Varaždin and are looking for a strong mobile app developer + a graduate or junior Quality Assurance Tester.
To be considered for this superb opportunity, we’re looking for:
Quality Assurance Tester
- Computer Science Graduate with strong interest in Software Quality or 1-2 Years experience in Software Quality
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Interest in learning about testing, test automation (Selenium) and good practice in Software Quality Assurance.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- 2+ years of experience in iOS development
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with Cocoa Touch framework
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Some knowledge of testing tools and frameworks would be advantageous to your application.
For both roles:
- Must be able to demonstrate coding skills by passing a coding assessment test online.
- First class interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal. You should also be passionate about delivering high quality and innovative software solutions, with a confident, problem solving attitude.
- Practical knowledge of some sort of version control system, preferably Git
- A great sense of humour even whilst working hard is an advantage
- A degree in a relevant IT discipline such as Computer Science
What You Can Expect in Keeper
- Work with smart people and a friendly, positive environment
- Be paid a an attractive salary
- Be respected by your colleagues
- Opportunity to learn from a leading-edge product development team
- Respect for work-life balance
- All expense paid visit to Dublin, Ireland once (or maybe twice) a year
- Investment in your capabilities and career
- Take a stake in ownership of company
- Enjoy team building trips and dine out on a regular basis
- Employees enjoy access to annual health check
- If you are an Independent Contractor you may be considered for the Keeper Development Partnership Program (different Ts&Cs from employees of course)
If you’re interested in discussing further, please drop an email to [email protected]