We’re expanding in Zagreb and are seeking talented Java developers to join our team.
Join a talented Fintech dev team that works on mission-critical payment services. You’ll be joining a highly-experienced team of developers and will be interacting on a daily basis with the core team in Ireland.
You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
– Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
– Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code
– Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
– Prepare and produce releases of software components
– Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
– Travel onsite to Ireland for 1-2 weeks per year
– 3+ years of Proven hands-on Software Development experience – ideally within an Enterprise environment
– Proven working experience in Java Enterprise (J2EE) development – preferably across the Full Stack and including the Spring Framework.
– Competent to work in a Test Driven Development context
– Ability to influence the system design, development stacks and lead with initiatives
– Knowledge of building microservices
– Mobile development experience would be nice
– Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
– Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
– Experience with Cloud computing
– Experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL is a plus
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– We’re looking for team players with strong communications skills.
– A great sense of humour will go a long way in this role.
– Job involves spending up to 2-4 weeks per year working from the Ireland (all expenses paid + per diem)
- Competitive salary that rewards performance and drives innovation
- Pleasant & Flexible working environment within a Grade A facility in Zagreb with some really smart people
- Healthy work-life balance for all our team members (work from home every Friday or choose your day of the week)
- Annual health check – to make sure you’re fit and healthy and help you stay that way
- Coffee and drinks on the rooftop cafe is a great way to freshen up and clear your mind.
- Learning & Development – identify areas for development and we’ll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading edge skills in areas such as AI, Big Data and Blockchain.
- Alternatively if you are an independent contractor you could join our Development Partnership program (different Ts&Cs from employees of course)
Keeper Solutions is an International software services firm with global reach. Our head office is located in Limerick, Ireland and our delivery centres are in Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Poland and Russia. We are expanding our ecosystem in Zagreb and we are looking for the right talent to ensure provision of world-class support services to our clients in Ireland, UK and USA.