We are growing our team in Zagreb, Croatia and we’re looking for people who possess a positive attitude and who enjoy working in a relaxed professional environment alongside some very smart and motivated people.
One of our strategic partners is a global financial services firm, who are leaders in Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) service; providing solutions to over 100,000 merchants together with over 35 acquiring banks worldwide.
You will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects using scalable enterprise technologies and to build your career further.
If you’re keen to gain domain expertise in finance and payments as well as occasional (2-3 weeks per year) travel to Ireland, this may be for you.
DevOps/Continuous Integration Engineer
- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
- Responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Python, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Your main task would be CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker, SonaType Nexus, Splunk, Liquibase
- Working knowledge of databases, Oracle and MySQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Experience with Git or SVN
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with OpsWise tool or some other workflow automation software is an advantage.
Test Automation Specialist
- Planning, design and development of automated test frameworks using Java, JS, Batch, REST, HTTP, Sahi Pro, Eclipse IDE, SVN and Tortoise
- QA Regression execution, bugs reporting and tracking, solution validation and verification in UI area (SAHI Pro, Jira, TestRail, Linux, PostgreSQL)
- Planning, Designing and building Proof-Of-Concept solution for automation in platform area
- Team leadership, test management, documentation and specs, overall progress reporting (Jira, Confluence, Excel, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- There is scope for you to bring your expertise and Point of View to this role; suggest better ways of doing things, or better technologies/processes.
- Set up and run Keeper’s Test Centre of Excellence;
– Defining good practice
– Identifying the best tools and frameworks to use;
– Providing direct and indirect input to solution design and guidance for new service set-up giving you the opportunity to explore the leading edge of test automation, tools and frameworks.
- 4+ years experience working in Software Test Automation
- Experience in the following will help you do the job:
- Automation Tools (Usage, Implementation, Maintenance)
- Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Interface Testing, User Acceptance Test
- Test Case Management Tools (TestRail)
- Databases (MySql, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Languages (Python, Java, Perl)
- Financial Software application testing
- Degree or equivalent in Science or Engineering
- Test Qualification (ISTQB or equivalent)
- Positivity, Respect for others and a sense of humour are all vital in this working environment.
- Competitive salary that rewards performance and drives innovation
- Pleasant & Flexible working environment within a Grade A facility in Zagreb with some really smart people
- Healthy work-life balance for all our team members (work from home every Friday or choose your day of the week)
- Annual health check – to make sure you’re fit and healthy and help you stay that way
- Coffee and drinks on the rooftop cafe is a great way to freshen up and clear your mind.
- Learning & Development – identify areas for development and we’ll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading edge skills in areas such as AI, Big Data and Blockchain.
- Alternatively if you are an independent contractor you could join our Development Partnership program (different Ts&Cs from employees of course)
Keeper Solutions is an International software services firm with global reach. Our head office is located in Limerick, Ireland and our delivery centres are in Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Poland and Russia. We are expanding our ecosystem in Zagreb and we are looking for the right talent to ensure provision of world-class support services to our clients in Ireland, UK and USA.