We’re expanding in Zagreb and are seeking talented Java developers to join our team.
Join a talented Fintech dev team that works on mission-critical payment services. You’ll be joining a highly-experienced team of developers and will be interacting on a daily basis with the core team in Ireland.
You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
– Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
– Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code
– Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
– Prepare and produce releases of software components
– Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
– Travel onsite to Ireland for 1-2 weeks per year
– 3+ years of Proven hands-on Software Development experience – ideally within an Enterprise environment
– Proven working experience in Java Enterprise (J2EE) development – preferably across the Full Stack and including the Spring Framework.
– Competent to work in a Test Driven Development context
– Ability to influence the system design, development stacks and lead with initiatives
– Knowledge of building microservices
– Mobile development experience would be nice
– Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
– Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
– Experience with Cloud computing
– Experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL is a plus
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– We’re looking for team players with strong communications skills.
– A great sense of humour will go a long way in this role.
– Job involves spending up to 2-4 weeks per year working from the Ireland (all expenses paid + per diem)
1. Competitive salary that rewards performance, drives innovation includes performance pay.
2. Pleasant & Flexible working environment with panoramic views of Zagreb on the 23rd floor of a Grade A facility with some really smart people
3. Healthy work-life balance for all our team members (work from home every Friday or choose your day of the week)
4. Annual health check – to make sure you’re fit and healthy and help you stay that way.
5. Coffee and drinks on the rooftop cafe (courtesy of Keeper) is a great way to freshen up and clear your mind. Fridge is kept stocked with snacks and drinks of your choice.
6. On-site training in Ireland + the opportunity for up to 1 week on-site with client per annum (fully expensed)
7. Learning & Development – identify areas for development and we’ll provide time and access to training materials.
8. Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading edge skills in areas such as AI, Big Data and Blockchain.
9. Flexibility to engage with us as an Employee or Independent Contractor – we seek a minimum commitment of at least one year for each person joining our team – hopefully you’ll be happy to stay much longer!
10. Ownership in Keeper Solutions – we’re issuing 10% of stock in the company to our team using crypto tokens and the blockchain. You’ll be issued a bunch on joining, and issued more each month.