Help us Build Large-scale Real-time Payment Hub from our Lab in Zagreb
As part of our ongoing growth in Zagreb we are seeking ambitious Java developers to build and support B2B payment platforms which will have transformative impact on East African economies.
Join a talented Fin-tech dev team that works on large-scale complex mission-critical real-time payments platforms using technologies including Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, Hibernate and REST APIs.
Whilst we’re seeding this new team from our Zagreb offices, you’ll be joining an organisation which already has a proven pedigree in the payments and fin-tech space.
Our team includes highly-experienced team of software engineers who have proven adept at designing, developing, testing and deploying strategic financial infrastructure on a global scale.
Keeper Solutions CEO, Stephen Walsh commented; “As the global fin-tech sector has expanded in recent years, Keeper has established itself as a preferred development partner for ambitious fin-techs in the US, Europe, Africa and beyond. Both clients and our workforce appreciate the depth of expertise in financial technologies. For clients that provides a reliable means to reduce Time to Market. For our workforce we are known to maintain fantastic working environments where you can gain excellent fin-tech development experience.”
You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
– Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
– Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code
– Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
– Prepare and produce releases of software components
– Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
– 3+ years of Proven hands-on Software Development experience – ideally within an Enterprise environment
– Proven working experience in Java Enterprise (J2EE) development – preferably across the Full Stack and including the Spring Framework.
– Competent to work in a Test Driven Development context
– Ability to influence the system design, development stacks and lead with initiatives
– Knowledge of building microservices
– Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
– Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
– Experience with PL/SQL is a plus
– Experience with Cloud computing is a plus
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Competitive salary that rewards performance, drives innovation includes performance pay.
- Pleasant & Flexible working environment with panoramic views of Zagreb on the 23rd floor of a Grade A facility with some really smart people
- Healthy work-life balance for all our team members (work from home every Friday or choose your day of the week)
- Annual health check – to make sure you’re fit and healthy and help you stay that way.
- Coffee and drinks on the rooftop cafe (courtesy of Keeper) is a great way to freshen up and clear your mind. Fridge is kept stocked with snacks and drinks of your choice.
- Learning & Development – identify areas for development and we’ll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading edge skills in areas such as AI, Big Data and Blockchain.
- Flexibility to engage with us as an Employee or Independent Contractor – we seek a minimum commitment of at least one year for each person joining our team – hopefully you’ll be happy to stay much longer!