Keeper Solutions is an International software services firm with global reach. It’s head office is located in Limerick, Ireland and delivery centers in Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Poland and Russia. We are expanding our team in Zagreb and we are looking for the right candidates to ensure provision of world-class support services to our clients in Ireland and USA.
Keeper is expanding in the US market and is developing a cluster of clients in the Fintech sector. We’re helping to design and build a peer-to-peer lending platform with one such client.
As a part of that we would like to approach experienced
- Python/Django developers,
- Vue.js developers and
- Senior Development Managers who are willing and able to code using Python (40% of their time)
You will help us build a new fintech product. It is a consumer lending point-of-need platform for merchants and merchant networks working with Data, automation and AI.
- Contributor to the development of new features and ensure successful product releases
- Work as part of a team to develop, deploy, monitor and maintain the core product
- Participate in code reviews and pair programming
- Design, write, test and build a maintainable, scalable codebase
- Assist in building CI/CD pipelines and devops tools to help the team develop more efficiently
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) software and deployments
- 4+ years experience working with Python in an enterprise environment
- 4+ years experience writing and working with database management systems using SQL, PSQL or a similar variant
- 3+ years experience with single page application frameworks (Angular, VueJS, React, etc.)
- 3+ years working with the Django framework
- 4+ years experience designing RESTful APIs and managing the buildout of web applications using an MVC framework
- 3+ years working in a SCRUM focused agile environment
- 1+ years working with SASS/LESS
- Knowledgeable of SDLC methodology best practices
- Comfortable with working with developers in remote locations both nationally and internationally
- Comfortable creating diagrams and charts describing architecture and it’s components of a web application and it’s supporting services where needed
- Ability to collaborate with remote team members, regularly review code (and maintain code quality), participate in grooming and architecture design sessions
- Experience with JIRA or Trello is a plus
- Typescript experience is a plus
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines using either CircleCI/Bitbucket/TravisCI/Gitlab/Bamboo or similar tooling (no working experience required)
- Competitive salary that rewards performance and drives innovation
- Pleasant & Flexible working environment with some really smart people
- Annual health check – to make sure you’re fit and healthy and help you stay that way
- Learning & Development – identify areas for development and we’ll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading edge skills in areas such as AI, Big Data and Blockchain.
- Flexibility to engage with us as an Employee or Independent Contractor