Come join the team and help us build new fintech products from scratch!
1. Consumer lending point-of-need platform for merchants and merchant networks working with Data, automation and AI.
2. Micro-lending and bill payments platform.
While working as part of a highly skilled technical team in a collaborative team environment, you will be delivering scalable, secure, highly availability API based systems.
- Contributor to the design and development of new features and ensure successful product releases
- Work as part of a team to develop, deploy, monitor and maintain the core product
- Participate in code reviews and pair programming
- Design, write, test and build a maintainable, scalable codebase
- Assist in building CI/CD pipelines and devops tools to help the team develop more efficiently
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Proven record of creating highly scalable RESTful APIs and applications
- Experience with specific Python libraries and frameworks such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, Flask-api, sqlalchemy and Dash is a plus
- Experience or strong knowledge of Postgres and Redis
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) software and deployments
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Tech Breakdown: 30% Postgres/Redis, 50% Python (Flask-api, Celery, Sqlalchemy), 20% Heroku/AWS/GIT/Devops/CI/CD
- Competitive salary that rewards performance and drives innovation
- Pleasant & Flexible working environment within a Grade A facility in Zagreb with some really smart people
- Healthy work-life balance for all our team members (work from home every Friday or choose your day of the week)
- Annual health check – to make sure you’re fit and healthy and help you stay that way
- Coffee and drinks on the rooftop cafe is a great way to freshen up and clear your mind.
- Learning & Development – identify areas for development and we’ll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading edge skills in areas such as AI, Big Data and Blockchain.
- Alternatively if you are an independent contractor you could join our Development Partnership program (different Ts&Cs from employees of course)
Keeper Solutions is an International software services firm with global reach. Our head office is located in Limerick, Ireland and our delivery centres are in Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Poland and Russia. We are expanding our ecosystem in Zagreb and we are looking for the right talent to ensure provision of world-class support services to our clients in Ireland, UK and USA.