Senior QA Test Automation Engineer + Lead TA Engineer
(Zagreb or Working Remote; Croatia-Eastern Europe)
Keeper Solutions is an international software services firm with global reach with head office located in Limerick, Ireland and delivery centers in Zagreb and Varazdin. We are growing our team in Croatia and we’re looking for people who possess a positive attitude and who enjoy working in a relaxed professional environment alongside some very smart and motivated people.
Our long-term partner is a global financial services firm, who are leaders in Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) service; providing solutions to over 100,000 merchants together with over 35 acquiring banks worldwide.
This is a great opportunity for a Test Automation specialists who are keen to shape and influence how automation frameworks are designed and implemented in a large-scale Fintech environment. If you’re keen to gain domain expertise in finance and payments as well as occasional (2-3 weeks per year) travel to Ireland, this may be for you.
- Planning, design and development of automated test frameworks using Java, JS, Batch, REST, HTTP, Sahi Pro, Eclipse IDE, SVN and Tortoise
- QA Regression execution, bugs reporting and tracking, solution validation and verification in UI area (SAHI Pro, Jira, TestRail, Linux, PostgreSQL)
- Planning, Designing and building Proof-Of-Concept solution for automation in platform area
- Team leadership, test management, documentation and specs, overall progress reporting (Jira, Confluence, Excel, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- There is scope for you to bring your expertise and Point of View to this role; suggest better ways of doing things, or better technologies/processes.
- Set up and run Keeper’s Test Centre of Excellence;
– Defining good practice
– Identifying the best tools and frameworks to use;
– Providing direct and indirect input to solution design and guidance for new service set-up giving you the opportunity to explore the leading edge of test automation, tools and frameworks.
We have two open roles Lead Test Automation Engineer and Test Automation Engineer
- 3+ years (& maybe 5+ for the more senior role) experience working in Software Test Automation
- Experience in the following will help you do the job:
- Automation Tools – Selenium (Usage, Implementation, Maintenance)
- Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Interface Testing, User Acceptance Test
- Test Case Management Tools (TestRail)
- Databases (MySql, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Languages (Python, Java, Perl)
- Financial Software application testing
- Degree or equivalent in Science or Engineering
- Test Qualification (ISTQB or equivalent)
- Positivity, Respect for others and a sense of humour are all vital in this working environment.
- Competitive salary that rewards performance, drives innovation includes performance pay.
- Work with our Financial Services team from 23rd Floor of Strojarska 20 Zagreb, or work remotely from your home location
- Healthy work-life balance for all our team members
- Annual health check – to make sure you’re fit and healthy and help you stay that way.
- Coffee and drinks on the rooftop cafe (courtesy of Keeper) is a great way to freshen up and clear your mind. Fridge is kept stocked with snacks and drinks of your choice.
- On-site training in Ireland + the opportunity for up to 1 week on-site with client per annum (fully expensed)
- Learning & Development – identify areas for development and we’ll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading edge skills in areas such as AI, Big Data and Blockchain.
- Company sponsored team building events such as white water rafting and plenty of social get-togethers
- Flexibility to engage with us as an Employee or Independent Contractor – we seek a minimum commitment of at least one year for each person joining our team – hopefully you’ll be happy to stay much longer!