We are growing our team in Zagreb, Croatia and we’re looking for people who possess a positive attitude and who enjoy working in a relaxed professional environment alongside some very smart and motivated people.
We have an opportunity to add one more senior C# developer to work with us on building the Vitalograph Clinical Data Management product. The role is based in Croatia – but we will fly you into Co. Clare, Ireland for two weeks to get to know the people, technology and processes. Whilst you’re there you can get to sample the night life of Ennis and see some of the amazing #WildAtlanticWay in Clare.
– A degree in a software engineering or related discipline
– Experience designing and developing Microsoft based web and desktop applications
– Formal design methods e.g. UML
– Database development and querying experience with MSSQL
– Experience with and knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
– Excellent written/verbal English communication skills
The following skills would be advantageous:
– Experience with C# .NET Winforms, WPF and/or ASP.NET, Web Services and associated frameworks
– Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2017 and TFS, .NET Framework development
– Experience with SQL Server and SQL Server Express
– Experience in the development of software within a regulated environment
– Experience working in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary that rewards performance and drives innovation
- Pleasant & Flexible working environment within a Grade A facility in Zagreb with some really smart people
- Healthy work-life balance for all our team members (work from home every Friday or choose your day of the week)
- Annual health check – to make sure you’re fit and healthy and help you stay that way
- Coffee and drinks on the rooftop cafe is a great way to freshen up and clear your mind.
- Learning & Development – identify areas for development and we’ll provide time and access to training materials.
- Internal R&D projects are available to help develop leading edge skills in areas such as AI, Big Data and Blockchain.
- Alternatively if you are an independent contractor you could join our Development Partnership program (different Ts&Cs from employees of course)
Keeper Solutions is an International software services firm with global reach. Our head office is located in Limerick, Ireland and our delivery centres are in Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Poland and Russia. We are expanding our ecosystem in Zagreb and we are looking for the right talent to ensure provision of world-class support services to our clients in Ireland, UK and USA.